Here’s a quick summary of my Challenge Dungeon 3 clears:
- Awoken Kagutsuchi team.
- Just roll every floor with Kagutsuchi’s leader skill
- Standard Athena team.
- Any 9x or above team should be able to do this no problem
- LMeta / DQXQ / Mini Valk / LValk / Arcline / LMeta
- No specific reason to run LMeta, but she’s the closest I have to a tank team to easily deal with the Pys.
- Just roll until the final floor where DQXQ + Arcline and a couple TPAs should handle Vampire.
- GZL / Sasuke / Leeza / Meimei / Kushi / GZL
- Plays out similarly to the previous version with a couple changes:
- Kagutsuchi => Takeminekata: No longer have to deal with the 99% gravity, but Takeminekata has a lot more HP. Coincidentally there are 2 GZL actives to provide burst.
- LIzanami => DIzanami: No longer have to deal with the skill bind. Still just one-shot her.
- Can’t do it with my current teams due to the addition of the masks. My only chance is to complete my Pandora team and hope it’s good enough.
- Already wrote about it here, but will create a dedicated post for it later. Overall it’s much, much harder than before, at least for Ceres.