The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup.
- Skill ups: Poring Tower
- Descended Challenge | Devil’s Domain
- 3 ranks, reached rank 400… yay.
- Spent most of the past week farming stones through challenge mode, then promptly blew most of them on Descended Challenge and Poring Tower. Still managed to net +4.
Next Week and Beyond:
- Uevos stats? Lakshmi? Parvati? Lu Bu? I know I’m hyped.
- GungHo Collab – Maybe I can finish off my Anubis and Bastet, although with their awoken uevos incoming skilling them up could be a waste. I’d also like to skill up Parvati, but with her awoken uevo just around the corner — and only having one of her — I have to be careful. It may just be better to wait for ECO Collab to come back, but who knows when that will be.
- 5x technicals – My stones are ready.
- Possible Blue Bowl Dragon farming – I don’t expect to skill up my Muse, but I’d like some more Leeks for Susano and some Zeus Mercury skill ups wouldn’t be terrible either.
- EN event second half – Not sure what is in store, but I’m always hoping for Karin invades in Sandalphon Descended so I can farm skill ups for both.
- 3K PAL – This is a trap, particularly for those that can’t reliably farm jewels, but that won’t stop people from rolling.
- Alt. coin dungeons – This new set is garbage. Debating if I want to bother with them.