The Past Week:
Next Week and Beyond:
- Now that I’ve reached the endgame, there really isn’t much to look forward to besides +egg farming, skill ups and new content. This is where it’s significantly better to be playing on JP, I’d imagine, as they always seem to be having a collab or something going on.
- More event downtime during the middle of the week. This is really annoying for farming evo mats. We need a two part event to get off this cycle.
- We’re getting Green Bowl instead of a survey dungeon. I guess it makes sense since we are so far behind on the Bowls, but I want my Perseus skill ups.
- If the next event doesn’t have 2.5x skill ups… Considering this last event was pretty much shit, I’m hoping GungHo will throw us a bone for the next one.
- It’s Golden Week in Japan, so I wouldn’t expect any announcements, again, especially since FF is still running. Isis when?