The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- Updated PADherder
- 3 ranks – I expect something like this, or even less, to be the norm now. My days of taking rank into consideration for my PAD agenda are over.
- I skilled up Shotel and my second Vishnu, but things like that don’t seem significant enough to post about anymore, especially in light of my Summer REM review taking up most of my time.
Next Week and Beyond:
- The biggest question: when will NA get the Summer REM? It doesn’t look like this week, but there’s a decent chance we’ll get it after the next godfest. I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I’m highly anticipating this REM, even if it’s a huge trap.
- I have an initial draft of my Summer REM review ready, but I’m reluctant to publish it. Mostly because I don’t want to post it and NA winds up get it severely delayed or not at all. I may just push it out later this week since I’m growing tired of sitting on it and deal with the consequences later.
- It’s also very likely we’ll get the next round of uevos this week. You still have time to prepare your evo mats.
- I’m unsure what method PDX gets their early godfest info with, but it doesn’t look like the new GFEs will be in it. It’s by no means certain, but unless we at least get the art data I’m not getting my hopes up. Kaede will have to wait a bit longer (or perhaps significantly longer if the Summer REM comes out first and decimates my wallet).
- Last week was a bit of a disappointment as JP never revealed Susano’s stats. Hopefully he, Orochi and Artemis get some love this week.