- Artemis – I think this is pretty much what everyone expected. I’m disappointed in the art. It seems like her balanced art would be better for attacker and vice versa. I knew her getting attacker type was a strong possibility while writing my GSonia post, but I have very little motivation to update the post. The desire for Ishida Mitsunari has increased significantly.
- Yomi – This is the most exciting reveal for me. Now I don’t feel nearly as bad not having Kite on NA. I was already going to make an Infinirog team so the sub overlap will be nice. I really looking forward to stacking OEs. Yomi may not need it having so many time extends, but Dill Sirius is an interesting option for easily activating the five connected orbs. Janky? Yeah, but I’ve desperately been trying to find a use for the wizard brothers for a long time.
- Amaterasu – Meh. While the sub pool for healers is better than attackers, she still suffers from the same basic flaws as a leader. I wonder if the 10x heal will have any cheesing implications. I’m not really sure where she fits as a sub either since there are already so many good bind clearers.
- Uevo Survey Results – It’s pretty amazing how accurate that one Japanese poll always is in predicting these things. I don’t have particularly high hopes for any of them, but that’s just me being jaded from past disappointments.
- Sakuya – This is supposedly an awoken uevo which would be good because the fans won’t be able to vote for her when they inevitably fuck up again. Seriously, though, I have a hard time believing they’ll fail so hard again.
- Verdandi – I’m expecting a uevo along the lines of RSonia and LKali. In other words, nice, but disappointing. I’m just hoping for good art.
- Noah – Hopefully she’ll get as big an improvement as Goemon; not necessarily so that she’ll be the blue Goemon, but so that she’ll be as useful in one way or another.
- Ra Dragon – I loathe these MP shop dragons.
- Marionette Series – It’s hard to get excited about tank leads especially when they’re centered around a new type without much support. This new type of enemy element-changing active skill is extremely intriguing, though, as it’s another way to significantly boost on-board damage through actives (the others being orb change, orb enhance, type/element damage enhance).