The Past Week:
Next Week and Beyond:
- Well, let’s get this out of the way: DC Collab is complete and utter garbage. Even when it originally came out last year, it was questionable how good any of the rolls were. Considering the power creep since then, no uevos, new monsters or even stat upgrades is just a kick in the balls. The only decent roll is Superman, but now that 5x is obsolete and NA looking like it’ll never get Cloud, even he has limited uses now. This will be the first collab since Eva was running last year when I first started that I won’t be rolling in.
- Sadly, I already have all the skill ups from DC, making this collab a total dud for me.
- Instead, I’m going to blow a couple packs on the godfest. I guess GungHo doesn’t give a shit whether DC makes me unhappy or not since I’m going to give them my money anyways…
- As for farming, I’ll probably do Zeus Dios on Wednesday for some ATK latents. I want a set for one of my Meimeis since I can’t tell you how many times I’ve fallen just short of killing Extreme Kings in Rushes. I’m not sure after that since I’m probably just going to farm resist latents, whenever those come out, for my key monsters. The rest of the latent schedule doesn’t interest me, although Guan Yinping for some HP latents might be a good target. I guess this will be a good chance for me to do some alt. coins, or maybe just take a break from farming altogether.
- JP just revealed Set as a triple donger. This makes me somewhat excited for Hathor and Nephthys, but as with most uevos I’m prepared for disappointment.
- Now that Egypt 2 and Norse are the only pantheons with hanging uevos, what’s next after them? Archangels could use split uevos. Angels could really use uevos. Something has to be done about the Archdemons. And that’s really about it, considering the Sengoku haven’t even been released in NA yet. I wouldn’t complain about any of them, but Archangels should be next based on “seniority”, but the Angels probably need the upgrades the most.