I love both Saria and Ryuune — they’re both extremely strong at first glance — but the amount of new GFEs lately is starting to annoying me; there’s just too many. I’d love to use both of them, but considering how much I recently broke the bank for Kaede and then 4x GFEs, I’m going to take a break from normal godfests. That annoyance aside:
- The uses for both Dragonbounds are obvious and many. I’d personally love to make a better version of my defunct Beelzebub team, especially if I&I was one of the leaders, but I still don’t see any incentive to roll for them when the MP Dragons are the kings of PAD and are certain to obtain.
- Neither have skill bind resists. This isn’t a glaring weakness nowadays, but it really constrains how you can use them and dupes aren’t nearly as good. For a good example of how important a SBR is, just look at Yomi Dragon who went from merely good to great once it got one.
- I just finished skilling up my third Apocalypse for use on a potential Kanna team. Apoc has the advantage over Saria of interacting well with Iria, but since Saria is cute and Apoc is ugly I’d try to use at least one over an Apoc.
- All the elements have at least two three-color board changes that include hearts. Except dark. This is particularly annoying since I believe such a board change in dark could revitalize Beelzebub teams. Here are the board changes I can think of off the top of my head:
- Fire – Urd, Kiriko
- Water – Skuld, Summer Urd, Ryuune
- Wood – Verdandi, Ishida
- Light – Apocalypse, Saria
- Dark – ?