The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- Updated PADherder
- 4 ranks – The ranks are really slowing down. I can’t imagine getting many ranks per week after 700.
Next Week and Beyond:
- The NA event continues. Outside incidental Elia farming, there isn’t much for me to do. I really want to be excited about PAD, but the near future looks bleak. At least Ra Dragon and the Ultimate Arena are coming soon.
- We’re finally getting the FF Collab, but since it’s so outdated I’m not going to do an REM review like I usually do. Instead I’ll probably do some speculation on future value. Even if I’m not excited for the rolls themselves, I’m glad that GungHo was able to bring such a high profile collab to NA. If anything, it should give us some hope for other IPs.
- The Awoken Freyja art was just revealed. It looked great until I saw the feet. Then I saw how awkward her left leg looked. PAD art has come a long way, but there’s certainly much room for improvement. Art aside, hopefully she gets the Thor treatment with three rows. Wood TPA teams, a.k.a. Bastet teams, don’t really need a damage enhance, but Ishida would really love a partner in crime.
- While we’re getting the fairly crappy FF collab, JP will be getting the Fist of the North Star Collab. It should be interesting to see what the uevos are like.