- Awoken Loki – Assuming that he has the same leader skill as his brethren, RSonia can now be put to rest for dark-devil row teams. Seeing as RSonia’s active is pretty useless in the endgame — it just doesn’t do enough average damage — replacing her with Loki is a boon and also frees up a sub slot that had to be dedicated to a damage enhancer. This opens the possibility of running two sets of Zuoh-Pandora or Haku-Akechi, increasing the rate the team can burst without sacrificing any heartmakers. It’d be nice of there was a Ryuune- or Saria-level leader to pair with as something like Beelzebub still limits the sub pool to devils, but he should do for now. I’m curious to see how Loki-based teams turn out on JP.
- Michael uuevo – I never considered the possibility of the Archangels getting uuevos, but this is the best possible scenario because Michael is best suited as a sub on an attacker team like Ishida Mitsunari. While I would’ve loved another skill boost, the three rows are amazing and the 2k auto-heal is a nice bonus, I guess. My temptation to make a Freyja-Ishida team has increased significantly. I’m excited to see what happens to the rest — I’d definitely hypermax an Uriel if he gets the same treatment — but it’ll be most interesting to see what they do with the oddballs Raphael and Lucifer.
- Hathor uevo – This uevo, assuming no leader skill upgrade, is pretty much on the same level as Osiris: a nice bonus, but really doesn’t change much for the team. The damage that orb enhances contribute shouldn’t be underestimated, especially since GungHo is willing to stack them higher than rows or TPAs, but they just don’t present enough of a damage boost to push the team to the next level. The lack of a skill bind resist strains the sub pool, but you probably wanted LKali and Awoken Amaterasu for the endgame anyways. I don’t know what the ideal team is, but I’m thinking Hathor / LKali / HKali / Amaterasu / flex / Hathor where the flex spot can be another LKali or Kanna if you need the burst. After using Bastet, Yomi and Ra Dragon, I wish the team had more time extends, but you can’t get everything (unless you’re awoken), I guess.
- Angel uevos – Pretty boring, to be honest. You know you’re in trouble when GungHo can give you triple dongs and no one gives a shit except for that one guy.
- Ariel – She’s by far the best of the bunch, but probably won’t be used. Using her on a rainbow team, light’s current strength, and risking the orb spawn ruining your rainbow activation seems like a bad deal and LKali pretty much precludes her from covering fire. I guess those few people still using Athena have a nice addition.
- Ruel – Not great, but usable. Pretty much inferior to Vishnu in every way, but I’d rather have her on Bastet than Liu Bei since you can activate her twice as often and she doesn’t risk flooding the board. The active is inferior to a standard five-turn orb change, but none of them have three TPAs.
- Famiel and Lumiel – Still pretty much useless. Their value is directly tied to the power of U&Y and Durga teams which is still quite low even after their own new ultimates. Their board changes are simply put to shame by the awoken Chinese, the new dragonbounds and even by Gadius and Typhon (who will also get hastes) since at least they generate hearts and have a 2:2 orb changer to combo with. I’d like to be wrong, though.
- Shonen Sunday Collab – I’m not optimistic about getting this, but it’d admittedly be pretty neat considering I’m a fan of the IPs they revealed.
- Max beating the dungeon with Kite and Baggi made me pretty salty.