The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- Updated PADherder
- 10 ranks – I guess the FF dungeon really is good exp.
- I cleared the Arena 16 times getting 7 Flampys, 3 Bubpys, 2 Woodpys, 2 Shynpys, and 2 Badpys.
Elia Progress Tracker
None, of course. Here’s hoping for 10x + Elia + Goemon Descended next event.
Next Week and Beyond:
- Another ho-hum NA event continues. I was initially planning to farm some jewels, but after all the farming I did this weekend I’m going to take a break. The Arena is much more fun, anyways, so I’ll be dumping my stamina into that.
- I guess the real question is if we’ll continue to get new uevos this week. NA’s been on a torrid pace for uevos lately and now we’re in line to get the big JP stream update which includes Awoken Sakuya, uevo Verdandi, the first two awoken Norse, and a few other goodies. If not this week, I’d expect it the next event. There’s also a chance they could break the update up among a few weeks.
- JP finally finished off the awoken Norse with Loki so it should be interesting to see who will get the awoken honors next, if anything. If they go by the previous criteria of pantheons that (almost) all have split uevos, the only candidates are the Three Kingdoms and Greeks, not exactly great candidates. Expanding that to uuevos, there are more things like Japanese 2, but they’re also not great candidates. It’s more likely we’ll continue to get balance updates and regular uevos/splits/uuevos for other pantheons that need it. Although it’d really be nice if they decided to help out some GFEs like the Sonias and LMeta.
- If any, the most likely uevo announcements this week are any of Nephthys, Rozuel and the remaining Archangels. The Archdemons would be the next logical choice should they venture into another pantheon. Some more balance changes could be in store, as well.