The Past Week:
Weekly Ra Dragon Arena Clears
- Overall clear rate: 51/94 (54.26%)
- Weekly clear rate: 18/32 (56.25%)
- Hurdle Stats:
- Sopdet Kills: 7/8 (87.50%) – I’m getting a hang of minimizing skyfall chance
- Kagutsuchi Kills: 2/2 (100.00%),
- Kagutsuchi Clears: 0/2 (0.00%) – Damn skyfalls triggering his 99 turn skill delay
- Parvati Kills: 14/14 (100.00%) – She may be time consuming, but she makes the run easier since you can refresh all your skills.
- DQ Hera Kills: 2/3 (66.67%) – I’m getting better at remembering the shield, but skyfalls can kill her unexpectedly. It’s probably a better idea just to use a DKali to guarantee the kill.
- Py distribution: 3 Flampy, 4 Bubpy, 3 Woodpy, 4 Shynpy, 4 Badpy
- I’m going to start limiting myself to two clears per day. Whenever I try for more, I settle into autopilot mode and get myself killed. The marginally better clear rate is a reflection of me following this condition later in the week. I think I can get my average up to 60% if I keep to it.
Elia Progress Tracker
Elia is coming next event, but the descended selection is abysmal. Looks like I’m going to be hitting up Valkyrie in the coin dungeons as they should invade there if NA is like JP. I’m a bit reluctant to go all out since I’d also like to do it under 10x like the person in that link did, but I’ll definitely try for at least a few skill ups.
Next Week and Beyond:
- NA is likely getting Awoken I&I next week along with Aegir to evo her. Considering all the awoken Norse need new descended evo mats, the next uevos they can reach for are the uuevo Archangels starting with Michael, the uevo Angels and uevo Hathor. I’m skeptical they’ll reach that far ahead in the schedule so we’ll likely only get I&I, but it wouldn’t surprise me to see them by the end of the month.
- I have two packs ready for Fist of the North Star. I’m anticipating tears, rage or both.
- I’m a bit excited for JP announcements for the first time in a while with uevo BSonia and GSonia on their way (I have three each…).
- The next likely uevo candidate is AA Lucifer followed by the rest of the Archdemon pantheon (it should be interesting to see if they awaken the ones without splits or give them uuevos). It’d be kinda cool if they released AA and FA Luci at the same time with some kind of juxtaposed art. Too bad they can’t do linked art like LLSIF.
- I’m hoping they’ll also keep working on GFEs, particularly the GFE rejects RGY, GGY, LZL, GZL, and Apocalypse. I’d be more optimistic about a split/uuevo/awoken for GOdin if Odin Dragon didn’t exist, but I’m hoping it could happen for LMeta. As for the next pantheon to get worked on after the Archdemons, it’s hard to say. Finishing off Indian 1 awokens seems logical. The Heroes are probably next up for uuevos which sounds ridiculous, but Three Kingdoms getting awokens is even more so (although DQ and XQ being reunited in Awoken DQXQ is one of my dreams; I’d also like to use my starter again). That leaves Sengoku uevos which would almost certainly put then in the elite tier for leaders or subs, if not both. Since there’s really no great candidates, let’s hope they dedicate more time to balancing old and forgotten cards; maybe giving uevos to non-pantheon sets like the Wizards.