The Past Week:
Weekly Ra Dragon Arena Clears
- Overall clear rate: 66/117 (56.41%)
- Weekly clear rate: 15/23 (65.22%)
- Hurdle Stats:
- Sopdet Kills: 2/5 (40.00%) – Even if you minimize skyfall combo chances, it’s still up to RNG.
- Kagutsuchi Kills: 4/5 (80.00%) – Whoops.
- Kagutsuchi Clears: 3/5 (60.00%) – Finishing the run after the skill delay takes a lot of luck, but isn’t impossible.
- Parvati Kills: 3/3(100.00%) – I think I’m going to stop keeping track of this.
- DQ Hera Kills: 2/4 (50.00%) – One failure was to not healing enough after Lifive, the other to forgetting the shield.
- Py distribution: 4 Flampy, 3 Bubpy, 4 Woodpy, 2 Shynpy, 2 Badpy
- I’m slowly becoming convinced that Osiris is the second or third worst spawn for Ra Dragon in the entire dungeon (after Sopdet and maybe Kagutsuchi). The increased wood and dark skyfalls just put so much pressure on your DKali usage which only gets more strained if you get Drall, Meimei, Lifive, or Beelzebub spawns. Other skyfall debuffs aren’t nearly as bad because they happen earlier in the dungeon where things are easy or later where you’d use your DKalis anyways.
Elia Progress Tracker
I’m pretty happy with three skill ups from five feeds. It feels like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I’m hoping for a future event with better conditions to finish skilling her.
Next Week and Beyond:
- PDX is reporting Hera-Ur 5×4 starting this week which would kick off the farmable resist latent rotation for us. I’m hoping it’s true; farmable dark resists can’t get here fast enough.
- I’m somewhat disappointed that there was no new NA collab announcement as there was theoretically enough time for another two week collab before the presumed Christmas event. If we weren’t getting another collab, it would’ve been nice if they extended FotNS even if JP only got one week, but I guess that’s just how things were negotiated. Nothing new means more money to pour into the Christmas REM, I guess.
- We should be getting Surtr next event for Awoken Freyr. Although I wouldn’t mind seeing Deus Ex Machina for Leonis and Markab skill ups.
- The expected JP uevo announcements are pretty much the same with AA Lucifer and the rest of the Archdemons being the most eligible candidates. I’d love to see something on the levels of the Sonias again this week, though. Uuevo Heroes would make me very happy, especially since the recent Valk upgrades make them look pretty bad.
- JP getting DC again with no uevos is quite disappointing. It’s only lasting a single week, meaning the Christmas event will likely start when it ends. It’ll be interesting to see how they update the REM as it will set a precedent for their other special REMs. A new MP card is a given. Upgrades or a uevo for Sakuya seems likely. I’d also expect another 6- and/or 7-star to be added to the machine. The chibis will likely return, but hopefully they don’t add any new ones or other chaff to dilute the machine further.