There’s a lot to cover in PAD right now, both in-game and for this blog, so I’m going to keep my comments on this even shorter than usual.
I don’t think there’s any surprise that she debuted as an A+ sub, but as an A leader as well? I mean, 36x ATK and 2.25x RCV is Yomi Dragon territory, but there is still a distinct lack of quality machine subs. Is she really better than something like the new Santa Sakuya? Then again, the A-tier is pretty meaningless…
If One Is Added, One Must Fall Off
It really breaks my heart to see Lakshmi fall off the list. But then I remind myself that Game8 has no idea what it’s doing sometimes and I take comfort in the fact that their A-tiers are garbage. At least BSonia is there to pick up the slack for water.
Christmas Cards Added
More Musical Chairs at Sub A-Tier
- Kagutsuchi – The first triple donger falls once more. He was at S less than half a year ago.
- Sanada Yukimura – I feel that he was always qualified for this tier, but I don’t really know what changed to make them add him at this point.
- Astaroth – Perplexing.
- Belial – It was a short stay. I don’t see how Astaroth is better.
- Skuld – She follows her sister Urd who was removed last week. I think Ryune as pretty much killed Skuld’s usefulness.
- Perseus – He was great for teams that needed those two SBRs, but his power level never really justified his position. With Awoken Freyja and Spica, he should’ve been off the list long ago.
I’m questioning whether it’s even worth analyzing either A-tier anymore. I may just skip them in the future.
Did I miss something? Please leave a comment and let me know!