The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- Updated PADherder
- 4 ranks – So maybe three months until 800? I could live with that.
Weekly Ra Dragon Arena Clears
- Overall clear rate:80/134 (59.70%)
- Weekly clear rate: 14/17 (82.35%)
- Hurdle Stats:
- Sopdet Kills: 4/5 (80.00%)
- Kagutsuchi Clears: 2/3 (66.67%)
- DQ Hera Kills: 4/4 (100.00%)
- Py distribution: 2 Flampy, 3 Bubpy, 3 Woodpy, 3 Shynpy, 3 Badpy
- I was on point this week. Granted, I didn’t attempt as many runs because I was fairly busy. I also don’t really need the Pys, but that may change when 10x hits (if it ever does).
Elia Progress Tracker
I have my hopes pinned on part 2 of the Christmas event having 10x. It’d also be nice to get Elia invades, but it seems that latents are more likely.
Next Week and Beyond:
- I’m ready to get destroyed by the Christmas REM.
- There really isn’t much for me to do this next week since I already got my 5×4 and coin Star Vault runs in. I need to start farming the materials for the Scarlet System so I’ll probably farm a few Red Jewels from Hera-Is on Wednesday. Since I’m on break, I’m going to use my free time to write a floor-by-floor Ra Dragon Arena guide. I’m also looking into making some speedfarming videos too.
- I don’t really know what to expect out of JP this week. With the Archangels done, the only incomplete pantheons are Archdemons and Indian 1. The Archdemons will likely be more of the same, but awoken Indra and Vritra would be interesting. I’m anticipating uuevo Heroes. More upgrades would be nice, too.