The Past Week:
Weekly Ra Dragon Arena Clears
- Overall clear rate: 93/152 (61.18%)
- Weekly clear rate: 13/18 (72.22%)
- Hurdle Stats:
- Sopdet Kills: 4/5 (80.00%)
- Kagutsuchi Clears: 3/3 (100.00%)
- DQ Hera Kills: 5/6 (83.33%)
- Py distribution: 1 Flampy, 4 Bubpy, 3 Woodpy, 2 Shynpy, 3 Badpy
- Not as good as last week’s 80%, but I’m pretty happy with anything over 70% to be honest. I won’t say I’ve mastered Ra Dragon — far from it — but I’m at least good enough to not let flubbed combos ruin my run anymore.
Elia Progress Tracker
Next Week and Beyond:
- I’m not sure why I ever get my hopes up when GungHo is involved. In spite of that, I’m still hopeful that they’ll give us a halfway decent event for a possible New Year’s event. I’m never getting my hopes up for 10x again, though; it’ll get here when it gets here. Until then, I’ll be sure to bitch about it every week.
- At the very least we have the Armored Dragons and Scarlet with Leilan invades. I’ll be looking to finish my Scarlet, Shiva Dragon-Markab and Cloud-Leonis systems this week (although Scarlet might be a stretch, I’ll admit… I mean that’s 50 skill ups…).
- Part 2 of this event would’ve been a great opportunity to squeeze in Deus Ex Machina since it isn’t needed for awoken uevos. That way they could keep pumping out a new awoken Norse every event after this. The fact that they didn’t leads me to believe they’ll give us Santa, but after having my 10x dreams shattered I’m afraid to place any hopes at all in GungHo.
- As for JP uevo announcements, it’s pretty much the same old shit I’ve said every week for the past few. I think I’d rather see more awoken uevo buffs like they did last week, though.