The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- PADherder (Not updated this week)
- 22 ranks.
- It was a wild couple of weeks having to juggle the holidays and 10x. I’ll be heading home on Monday, but I don’t expect that this blog will get back up to speed right away. Hopefully things will return to normal by the weekend.
Weekly Ra Dragon Arena Clears
- I don’t have any immediate plans to farm the Arena again, at least not with Ra Dragon. I used up a good portion of my Py stock to complete the hypermaxes that were made possible with 10x, but still have plenty left over. In addition GungHo is putting out skill up fodder for awoken uevos, something that, for the most part, I’m willing to wait for to come to NA.
Elia Progress Tracker
Next Week and Beyond:
- NA still has 10x going on for the second part of the event, but I probably won’t do any hardcore farming again until Goemon on Sunday. At least I can run Sowilo while I’m on travel.
- I’m expecting Hel for Awoken Freyja, but some part of me is hoping for Legelonte so I can finally skill up my Cerberus Rider. It’d also be nice if they start pushing non-Norse uevos soon, like the Archangels.
- This time I’m going to make a point to skill up my Elementals in Kapibara (although the fodder for the one I want the most, Genie, doesn’t appear to drop evoed). I’d also like to finish skilling up my Shinrabansho silvers, but that may be a stretch as I want to be a bit more stingy with my stones, at least until Eschamali. I don’t plan on rolling the collab REM.
- I still really don’t know what to expect out of JP, although Mecha Zeus was just announced. I’m still hoping for uuevo Heroes.