The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- 7 ranks.
- I’m glad 10x is over. Playing this much is slowly killing me. It scares me to know that there are people that play more than me. I’m really hoping I can take it easy (for me) until Eschamali gets released; I’m going to do my best to save/allocate as much of my gaming budget to her as possible.
Weekly Ra Dragon Arena Clears
- Feeling a bit burned out from 10x, so I probably won’t start grinding this again anytime soon. Depending on the Arena JP gets, I may have to start milking this while I can, though.
Elia Progress Tracker
Next event, please.
Next Week and Beyond:
- 10x was great, but there’s still reason to think greedily. Hera-Sowilo is in the next coin rotation. Then it looks like we’re getting 2x coin dungeon drops. On top of that, we’re getting Kanetsugu in the Yamato Challenge. Sure seems like another 10x event would be great for the plebs. For the hardcore players, 5×4 Noah will also be in the coin dungeons; while that dungeon is fairly poor for 10x, every little bit helps, right? Now if only we could get Elia invades, too…
- NA is long overdue for some new uevos. 10x was a nice distraction, but it’ll be time to start sharpening those pitchforks if we get nothing this week. Freyja should be obvious (and thus Hel Descended), but I’d also expect the next wave of uevos that includes Hathor, Michael and the first wave of Angels.
- JP has some pretty big changes incoming (+egg sorting, 3 minute stamina, Arena renewal). The final details of the new MP Dragon still haven’t been released so I’d probably expect that soon (the MP Shop rotates soon I think). Shinarabansho only lasts for a week, so I’d expect Crows x Worst details to get announced soon. I wouldn’t expect any uevo announcements, but I’m still hopeful for uuevo Heroes. I’d expect a stream to come soon to announce the uevo survey winners, so we may not get new uevo announcements until then.