The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- 6 ranks. Like 1k EXP short of 7, which I’ll pick up after this post.
- So one thing I want to go over is the Godfest Help Post. It went over well for the most part, but box analysis takes up a lot of time. I’m definitely going to write up a FAQ for next time. I’ll continue to take a wait-and-see approach to this, but if it’s like this every week I’m going to have to change the format.
Weekly Ra Dragon Arena Clears
- Once again, I didn’t farm much. I’ll reluctantly begin the grind again soon out of fear for Arena 2. I’d love to stockpile about 50 of each Py, but I’m thinking about 30 is more realistic since I have very little desire to grind the dungeon. I currently have about 20 each.
Elia Progress Tracker
I’m now officially done with her… well I guess I still have to max level her, but that’s the easy part. You can check out the full rundown here.
Next Week and Beyond:
- So, it doesn’t look like NA is getting a new collab this week, which is pretty sad. We have quite a few collabs translated which doesn’t mean we’ll be getting them, but it’s unfortunate not to see something cool come to NA on a continuous basis. I guess it’s all good in the end as I can devote more of my budget toward my Eschamali fund.
- One thing the NA stream did hint at was the possibility of the New Year’s REM coming for the Lunar New Year. This looks to be on February 8th. I’m thinking Eschamali has a pretty good chance of being in the end of the month godfest. If both happen with that timing or close to it, that means there’s some potential for severe wallet fatigue in the near future.
- The descended this week is almost certainly Heimdallr. The only other reasonable option is Yamatsumi — which would be fine by me because I’d love the last couple of Angel skill ups from there — but seeing as the dungeon isn’t translated in PDX this seems unlikely. After that is co-op. Edit: well, for some reason Volsung wasn’t on my update tracker, but that’s also a good possibility.
- If it is indeed Heimdallr, Loki should be an obvious uevo. If it’s not and they still want to give us an awoken uevo, it would be Astaroth. After last week’s uevo-fest I’m not expecting another big batch, but after Loki there’s Rozuel, Nephthys, Astaroth, Belial, and the Sonias, in that order. After that comes both Lucifers, Amon and Baal. Archdemon Lucifer is the big one everyone is waiting for, but seeing as he isn’t translated he’s probably another month out at least; that would coincide with the expected 40-60 day delay anyways.
- I haven’t really been keeping up with JP as of late. I think there’s a stream coming at the end of the month which will probably have the uevo survey results. This week’s collab is Duel Masters, but with Crows Worst coming out next week spoilers are a given. I’m not expecting any new uevo announcements until the stream, but I’d love to be wrong.