|Godfest: Constellations & Norse 1/31, Sengoku & Angels 2/1|
|Day 1||Day 2|
Let’s try this help thread again, except with some rules this time.
- I will prioritize box questions that supply a PADherder. It makes it much, much easier for me to give good advice this way. Try PadListener if you’re on Android (if it works for you), otherwise use this method.
- Box/roll questions that don’t supply rank, IAP status and teams will be ignored. Any other information you want to supply will only help.
- Please check the FAQ after the break before asking a question. Questions that aren’t covered by the FAQ will be prioritized.
- WordPress flags comments when multiple links. I still get the comment, I just have to approve it manually for it to show up on the site. So if your comment doesn’t show up, this might be the case.
This is FAQ is a work in progress.
- I’m rank 200 or lower and low- or non-IAP, should I roll for X god? – In general, no. Even if the RNG gods blessed you and you just need that one god to perfect your team, early on you should be focusing on accumulating stones and waiting for a high-value godfest. You want to accumulate value to increase the overall quality of your box so you have more team options in the future; not only is the meta always shifting, but there’s no single team in the game that can clear all content. The Player’s Choice Godfest is generally the best value early on, but normal godfests can be plenty good nowadays depending on the combination. Pantheons that have a wide variety of uses like the Heroes, Chinese and Three Kingdoms are great. Minimizing dupe chances should also be a high priority. Also, don’t underestimate the effect the current gala can have on your rolls and be sure to factor in the GFEs that are omitted or have reduced chance (i.e. you want to maximize your chances to roll DKali).
- Which MP Dragon should I buy? – This image sums it up nicely.
|Day 1, 1/31
|Idunn & Idunna||A-||B+||A-|
Constellations are overall good as both leaders and subs, but the lack of skill boosts is a huge limiting factor. The Norse are overall good as well. I&I and Thor are great leaders and they really seem to be gaining traction on NA.
|Day 2, 2/1|
The Sengoku are excellent subs and should be getting uevos soon. The Angels are now all usable with their new uevos, but aren’t really ideal for any of the more popular leads.
Please feel free to leave questions in the comments; I’ve relaxed the comment settings so you should be able to post anonymously, if that’s your thing. I’ll try my best to reply to them ASAP as I know how time sensitive godfest advice can be.