The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- 3 ranks – Once again, without 10x there’s very little reason to play. Although co-op gives some pretty huge EXP.
The Future of JP Tier List/Game8 Posts
I’m done with them. I got pretty salty last week week about Game8 (salty’s probably an understatement), but it’s a frustration that’s been simmering for several months now that just finally boiled over. However, I realize there’s quite a few readers that enjoy the posts — or at least the discussion that originates from them — so I’m working on something that will a) give you a superficial glance at what’s happening on JP, b) produce a list that might be more to my satisfaction and c) keep the amount of work I have to do to a minimum. It could take a while for this to happen, though, so please be patient while I work on setting it up (don’t get your expectations ups).
No, I won’t be making my own list.
Next Week and Beyond:
- Last week was a huge update for NA and it should keep players busy for a good while. I’m still salty (a running theme nowadays) about not getting 10x. I’m willing to give GungHo days’ worth of my time and several packs’ worth of money, but they don’t seem interested. With our Challenge Dungeon schedule slowly catching up (have to give props to GungHo where it’s due), our server needs the +eggs more than ever.
- The big question now is: when will NA get Awoken Archdemon Lucifer? Well, if we follow JP we should get it this week, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they delay it a bit longer. There’s a good chance they’ll split up Lucifer, Baal and Amon into separate updates as there’s a huge gap until the next batch after them (the survey uevos: Pandora, Urd and LIza).
- It seems unlikely that JP will get a Valentine’s Day REM. Which somewhat boggles my mind since they could probably put 20 10-star waifus handing you chocolate into the REM and people would still roll for (all of) them. Why it seems unlikely is the recent Bleach Collab teaser, but also because the “other regions” will still be holding the New Year’s event through Valentine’s Day. I guess there’s always the chance they could screw us over and we don’t get it.
- As for what uevos they could reveal, I guess the rest of the Heroes uuevos. I doubt they’ll introduce any new pantheons or GFEs as they’ll likely save that for the 4th anniversary stream on the 19th. There’s a good chance they’ll tease/reveal the Bleach Collab cards there, too, if they didn’t already.