|Godfest: Three Kingdoms & Egypt 2 2/13, Chinese and Archdemons 2/14|
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Three Kingdoms||Egypt 2||Chinese||Archdemons|
I’m going to be pressed for time the next month or two, so I’m going to be a bit more strict with the rules this time.
- I will prioritize box questions that supply a PADherder. It makes it much, much easier for me to give good advice this way. Try PadListener if you’re on Android (if it works for you), otherwise use this method.
- Box/roll questions that don’t supply rank, IAP status and teams will be ignored. Any other information you want to supply will only help.
- Please check the FAQ after the break before asking a question. Questions that aren’t covered by the FAQ will be prioritized; questions that don’t may be ignored.
Then here are some general guidelines on how I run the thread:
- WordPress flags comments when multiple links. I still get the comment, I just have to approve it manually for it to show up on the site. So if your comment doesn’t show up, this might be the case.
- I generally reply on a first come, first serve basis, but if there’s a low hanging fruit I’ll address that first.
- I will post a comment when I stop taking questions for the day, so please be patient and wait for a reply the next day.
This is FAQ is a work in progress.
- I’m rank 200 or lower and low- or non-IAP, should I roll for X god? – In general, no. Even if the RNG gods blessed you and you just need that one god to perfect your team, early on you should be focusing on accumulating stones and waiting for a high-value godfest. You want to accumulate value to increase the overall quality of your box so you have more team options in the future; not only is the meta always shifting, but there’s no single team in the game that can clear all content. The Player’s Choice Godfest is generally the best value early on, but normal godfests can be plenty good nowadays depending on the combination. Pantheons that have a wide variety of uses like the Heroes, Chinese and Three Kingdoms are great. Minimizing dupe chances should also be a high priority. Also, don’t underestimate the effect the current gala can have on your rolls and be sure to factor in the GFEs that are omitted or have reduced chance (i.e. you want to maximize your chances to roll DKali).
- Which MP Dragon should I buy? – This image sums it up nicely.
|Day 1, 2/13
The Three Kingdoms are showing their age, but they are still one of the best pantheons to snag a relevant sub from. Egypt 2 are mediocre leads and subs, but they are more useful than one might think at first sight.
|Day 2, 2/14|
The Chinese have always been one of the best pantheons in the game. All of the Archdemons are great row subs. Astaroth is a great lead; Lucifer is even better.