The Past Week:
Next Week and Beyond:
- It looks like GungHo really did pass up on Valentine’s Day. Sad for sure, but my wallet isn’t complaining.
- So this week should be pretty huge for PAD news with the 4th anniversary stream coming on the 19th: Bleach Collab, skill inheritance, uevo announcements, and hopefully more collab teasers. I’m particularly excited for skill inheritance. I fully expect it to change the game and hopefully pave the way for trivializing Arena 2; the questions remaining are the costs and limitations.
- While I’d love to say that GungHo will reveal uevo Sengoku and Awoken Indra, Vritra and Three Kingdoms, it’s more likely we’ll get some new busted 6-star GFEs so everyone can relive the Eschamali nightmare. Or for those that didn’t, it’s another chance to make sure they do. A new pantheon seems unlikely as we just got one. Maybe they’ll reveal a few MP Shop additions, too?
- Oh, right. NA. I wouldn’t expect any new uevos for at least a week as we’ve almost fully caught up to JP now. The next batch are the survey uevos (Pandora, Urd, LIza).
- As far as the next event, signs seem to be pointing toward 10x: Goemon in the coins and Zeus and Hera Sowilo in the Descended Challenge. I don’t want to count eggs before they’ve hatched, but if we’re indeed getting 10x again maybe GungHo’s strategy is to give us 10x less often, but give us the best dungeons for speed and stamina efficiency when they do. Anyways, I’m pretty much out of +eggs so if we don’t get 10x I’m going to be quite angry/frustrated/sad.
- What are the chances of NA getting the Bleach Collab? Well, collabs never have a particularly high chance of making their way here, but kinda like with Final Fantasy, I’d be surprised if it didn’t eventually. That’s assuming, of course, that the licensing isn’t as restrictive as DBZ. To be honest, I’ve gotten over the collab disparity between the regions; in fact I’m thankful there’s fewer temptations to burn money on.