I decided to take a short break from 10x Goemon to do some latent farming. Thanks to JP YouTubers, this is the most efficient farming team I found. Here’s how I planned the floors:
- The only floor you can use DValk and not stall later, so use her if you need her. Healing is not necessary.
- Healing is not necessary here. Use a Yomi Dragon if needed to sweep.
- You need to heal here for the 5th floor preemptive. Use a Yomi Dragon if needed. Try to save two dark orbs if possible.
- Lucifer. In the case of an invade on 1-3, I prefer saving him for Ra since the DEF requirement is lower on the Tama (600k vs 900k).
- Hopefully you have enough orbs to activate after Lucifer.
- Check that your DValk is up first, then DKali→DValk→Nephthys. This guarantees a match-five activation and five total combos to get past Sopdet’s shield.
The run usually goes much smoother, but this is the only invade I was able to record.
Not sure if there are any decent substitutes. DKali is a hard requirement for an easy floor six. I love my Cerberus Rider, but Lucifer is necessary here because his god killer allows you to clear the 5th floor with only a single dark row consistently. You could run another heartbreaker over DValk, but most of the options have some combination of being non-god, having a longer cooldown or changing another orb type. Finally, I guess you could run DMeta over Nephthys, but I never tested it.