The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- 11 ranks – I can see hitting 800 mid-March.
- 10x – I haven’t been keeping track, but I’ve farmed at least 20 297s so far. The goal is to hit 175 297s overall by the end of the event.
- Aggregate leader list – This seems to have been well received so far. It didn’t get as many views as the old Game8 posts, but I’m assuming it’ll take a bit of time to restore the reader base after I abruptly killed the old series. There’s still a few kinks to work out so it probably won’t hit its stride for another few weeks.
Next Week and Beyond:
- So… yeah… I guess we just wait for GungHo to follow up on the announcements made on their stream. I’m still waiting for the exact details of the skill inheritance. The results of the awakening buffs should be quite interesting, too.
- As for NA, there really isn’t anything to say. There’s no new descended slated for this week and it’s quite unlikely we’ll get any new uevos (next up is Pandora, Urd and LIza). Just more 10x, I guess, which is fine by me.