|Godfest: Heroes 2/29, Egypt 1 3/1|
|Day 1||Day 2|
4x to the featured gods makes this a very attractive godfest, especially for those chasing one of the elusive 6-star GFEs. It helps that both the pantheons are competent and that a dark gala is active. The addition of Fenrir to the GFE pool is the only negative to this godfest (although wood players are left wondering when they’ll ever get a wood gala to overlap with a godfest). This will likely be the best opportunity to roll until the PCGF.
Edit: 4x means you’ll have a greater chance of rolling a specific featured god, but since there’s only one featured pantheon the chances of rolling any pantheon god are lower overall. This means for newer players who should be prioritizing overall value, this may not be the best godfest to roll. For more experienced players, this is still a great godfest to roll. This was brought to my attention from a user comment and I feel I should point it out here for more visibility (I should have pointed it out in the first place).
This is a help thread, so please feel free to ask questions about just about anything concerning the godfest or your teams, box and progress in general.
I’m still pressed for time, especially with 10x, so don’t expect prompt replies this time. I’ll probably close the comments earlier each day than usual. Anyways, here are the rules:
- I will only take box questions that supply a PADherder. It makes it much, much easier for me to give good advice this way (you could say I can’t give good advice without the sorting options). Try PadListener to sync if you’re on Android (if it works for you), otherwise use this method.
- Box/roll questions that don’t supply rank, IAP status and main teams will be ignored. Any other information you want to supply will only help.
- Please check the FAQ after the break before asking a question. Questions that aren’t covered by the FAQ will be prioritized; questions that don’t may be ignored.
- WordPress flags comments with multiple links. I still get the comment, I just have to approve it manually for it to show up on the site. So if your comment doesn’t show up, this might be the case.
- I generally reply on a first come, first serve basis, but if there’s a low hanging fruit I’ll address that first.
- I will post a comment when I stop taking questions for the day, so please be patient and wait for a reply the next day.
- No new questions will be taken after the godfest ends. Questions asked in other posts may be ignored; please wait for the next godfest!
- Follow-ups to existing questions will taken as long as the post is still open for comments.
- I’ll close the post for comments a few hours after the godfest ends.
This is FAQ is a work in progress.
- I’m rank 200 or lower and low- or non-IAP, should I roll for X god? – In general, no. Even if the RNG gods blessed you and you just need that one god to perfect your team, early on you should be focusing on accumulating stones and waiting for a high-value godfest. You want to accumulate value to increase the overall quality of your box so you have more team options in the future; not only is the meta always shifting, but there’s no single team in the game that can clear all content. The Player’s Choice Godfest is generally the best value early on, but normal godfests can be plenty good nowadays depending on the combination. Pantheons that have a wide variety of uses like the Heroes, Chinese and Three Kingdoms are great. Minimizing dupe chances should also be a high priority. Also, don’t underestimate the effect the current gala can have on your rolls and be sure to factor in the GFEs that are omitted or have reduced chance (i.e. you want to maximize your chances to roll DKali).
- Which MP Dragon should I buy? – This image isn’t perfect, but sums it up nicely. Credit for the image goes to fether from the subreddit. If there’s ever an updated version, please point me toward it.
|Day 1, 2/29
With their uuevos, and Pandora’s awoken, the Heroes have returned to being the best overall pantheon in the game. Pandora is an elite leader and the rest are not bad. They’re also all great subs, making them one of the few pantheons in the game that are both good as leads and subs (which is what boosts their overall grade).
|Day 2, 3/1|
Egypt 1 has been slowly declining, but they’re still the best overall pantheon for leaders.