|Godfest: Constellation 2 & Archangels 3/18, Constellation 2 and Japanese 1 3/19|
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Const. 2||Archangels||Const. 2||Japanese 1|
This is a help thread, so please feel free to ask questions about just about anything concerning the godfest or your teams, box and progress in general.
I’m still pressed for time, so once againdon’t expect prompt replies this time. I’ll probably close the comments earlier each day than usual. Apologies to anyone who I can’t get to. Anyways, here are the rules:
- I will only take box questions that supply a PADherder. It makes it much, much easier for me to give good advice this way (you could say I can’t give good advice without the sorting options). Try PadListener to sync if you’re on Android (if it works for you), otherwise use this method.
- Box/roll questions that don’t supply rank, IAP status and main teams will be ignored. Any other information you want to supply will only help.
- Please check the FAQ after the break before asking a question. Questions that aren’t covered by the FAQ will be prioritized; questions that don’t may be ignored.
- WordPress flags comments with multiple links. I still get the comment, I just have to approve it manually for it to show up on the site. So if your comment doesn’t show up, this might be the case.
- I generally reply on a first come, first serve basis, but if there’s a low hanging fruit I’ll address that first.
- I will post a comment when I stop taking questions for the day, so please be patient and wait for a reply the next day.
- No new questions will be taken after the godfest ends. Questions asked in other posts may be ignored; please wait for the next godfest!
- Follow-ups to existing questions will taken as long as the post is still open for comments.
- I’ll close the post for comments a few hours after the godfest ends.
This is FAQ is a work in progress.
- I’m rank 200 or lower and low- or non-IAP, should I roll for X god? – In general, no. Even if the RNG gods blessed you and you just need that one god to perfect your team, early on you should be focusing on accumulating stones and waiting for a high-value godfest. You want to accumulate value to increase the overall quality of your box so you have more team options in the future; not only is the meta always shifting, but there’s no single team in the game that can clear all content. The Player’s Choice Godfest is generally the best value early on, but normal godfests can be plenty good nowadays depending on the combination. Pantheons that have a wide variety of uses like the Heroes, Chinese and Three Kingdoms are great. Minimizing dupe chances should also be a high priority. Also, don’t underestimate the effect the current gala can have on your rolls and be sure to factor in the GFEs that are omitted or have reduced chance (i.e. you want to maximize your chances to roll DKali).
- Which MP Dragon should I buy? – This image isn’t perfect, but sums it up nicely. Credit for the image goes to fether from the subreddit. If there’s ever an updated version, please point me toward it.
Skill inheritance obviously changes the game significantly, but since it’s brand new on JP we haven’t really seen its true potential yet. Therefore I’m going to pass on adjusting the grades based on it this time.
Thoughts on the Constellation 2
Usually when there’s a new pantheon I’ll write up something on each member, but Constellation 2 (or Mechanical Star God 2) is so boring there’s really not much point. Alcyone and Hamal are obviously nice, but unlike Sanada and Akechi they need a bit more to be extremely relevant pre-uevo. Hamal is a nice leader pair with Yomi Dragon, though. As for the RGB gods, well, they’re pretty much a big miss that reminds of when the Angels hit. There’s some potential there, but their lack of focus prevents them from working well with established strategies. Their actives have potential with skill inheritance, but that’s more a consolation than anything. As for jammers and machines, well, there might be something there eventually if GungHo keeps pumping cards out for them.
|Day 1, 3/18
The Archangels besides Lucifer are all solid subs. They’ve lost a little of their luster with the uuevo Heroes, but their stats and types keep them relevant even though their awakenings might be slightly inferior.
|Day 2, 3/19|
The Japanese 1 have been a great pantheon since their awokens. Orochi in particular has shot up in value and dupes of him only got better with skill inheritance.