The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- 8 ranks – It felt like I did a lot more this last week, to be honest. It’s going to be a long grind to 900. Even a fairly generous rank per day would put it at another 2.5 months. Four months seems more realistic, which will actually be fairly close to my two-year anniversary.
Next Week and Beyond:
- I don’t expect too much out of JP this week. They’ll probably finalize the new and updated cards that were revealed during the stream and call it a week.
- NA could be a bit more interesting. We’re certainly getting some uevos this week, the question is whether we get all of the 4th anniversary uevos or just a subset? I’m getting very impatient for the rest of the uuevo Heroes, Zuoh and Skuld.
- I wanted to take a short break from PAD this week, but I’ll have to put some work into the new Ancient Dragon dungeon. The question becomes whether we’ll get 2.5x next event or not (or, by some miracle, 3x again). Getting 2x again would be a slap to the face.
- The update that could be coming is 8.8 which seems likely considering the duration of the maintenance. It’s uncertain what exactly we’ll get, but if it is 8.8 some of the more interesting updates are the awakening buffs (the one with all the killers), removing single player mode from co-op and shared co-op awakenings (skill boosts, etc). It’s also likely that we’ll get Gran Reverse for the next event.