The Past Week:
Next Week and Beyond:
- With Awoken DQXQ being released, the rest of the pantheon will be highly anticipated. Will Liu Bei save wood again? Will Cao Cao be underrated, then turn out to be the best of the lot again? Will Lu Bu even get an awoken? If so, will he be vastly overrated again? Will all the scrubs that vote Sun Quan into the PCGF finally be validated?
- If GungHo decides to start work on another pantheon, the likely candidates are: Indra and Vritra (awokens), Indian 2 (uuevos), Sengoku (uevos). After that you start to get really deep with: Japanese 2 (awoken), Egypt 2 (uuevos), Constellation 1 (uevos) and Angels (uuevos). You could also say the Greco-Romans are fairly deserving of new forms (split or ultimate awokens when).
- This will be a busy week on NA for me. In addition to 10x, any urgent dungeons and the usual evo material grind, I have the following on my plate:
- Skill ups: Water Carnival (Mori dupes), Gaia, BvS, Dark Insect Dragon (CDD), Water Insect Dragon (Exa Hydra, maybe), Linthia (mainly for Dub-Myths), Ancient Dragons (Loki, Awoken Hades), Gran Reverse (maybe), Kanetsugu (Lucifer).
- Evo material: 3x Zhu Bajie (Xiang Mei), Indigo (Persephone), Hephaestus (Ares), Armadel (Ares), 2x Xuanzang (DQXQ), 2x Zhou Yu (DQXQ), 7x Hera Beorc (dupes for uevo).
- I also still have to get cracking on the Satan Ranking Dungeon Prep post. I haven’t had much motivation as there really isn’t much to say about this dungeon that hasn’t been said in previous posts. I’m thinking of making a page for general ranking dungeon information instead of regurgitating much of the same info each successive post, but that also requires a lot of work.
- There’s a small chance we get Awoken Hermes and Apollo this week, but they’re more likely to land somewhere in the two weeks after this one.