The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- 7 ranks – August/September still looks like a reasonable outlook for rank 900. However, considering that almost all of my rank EXP comes from 10x farming and that I’ve plussed most of the cards I’ve wanted to now, I may run out of things to do before hitting that mark. I’d prefer to not grind rank EXP specifically, but I also want to get rank 900 out of the way ASAP. After hitting 900 I plan on reducing the amount of time I dedicate to playing PAD.
Next Week and Beyond:
- With Shonen Sunday being released last week, the chances of new JP uevo announcements were small, but hopefully we get some this week (and not more GFEs). More of the awoken 3K seems the most likely, if anything. Xin Hua also rotates out at the end of the week, so there could possibly be another Four Gentleman announcement.
- I prioritized 10x over almost everything last week, so I still have a few things I need to get done this week and I’m hoping for another 2.5x/3x skill up event to start on Friday.
- Skill ups: Ancient Dragons Int (Freyja, Phact), Water Carnival (Mori Dupes), Gaia, BvS, Dark Insect Dragon (CDD), Water Insect Dragon (Exa Hydra, maybe)
- Evo material: Keepers (Tengu), 7x Hera Beorc (dupes for uevo, remember to do this this time!)
- Still have to work on the Satan ranking dungeon post. I’m thinking of skipping it this time.