|Godfest: Indian 1 & 2 4/30, Archdemons & Japanese 2 5/1|
|Day 1||Day 2|
|Indian 1||Indian 2||Archdemons||Japanese 2|
God dammit, GungHo. Seven hours until the godfest and still no official NA announcement. Well, since the EU announcement has accurately reflected the NA godfest for a long time now, I’m going to go ahead and use that information. If it’s different, I’ll deal with it then.
This is a help thread, so please feel free to ask questions about just about anything concerning the godfest or your teams, box and progress in general.
It’s hard to fool people with a godfest of this quality, GungHo. With the PCGF around the corner and the possibility of the FF Collab, it’s unlikely many people will bite on this godfest. It’s also worth noting that day 1 is the first time that the Metallic Stars have been excluded from 3x. Anyways, here are the rules:
- I will only take box questions that supply a PADherder. It makes it much, much easier for me to give good advice this way (you could say I can’t give good advice without the sorting options). Try PadListener to sync if you’re on Android (if it works for you), otherwise use this method.
- Box/roll questions that don’t supply rank, IAP status and main teams will be ignored. Any other information you want to supply will only help.
- Please check the FAQ after the break before asking a question. Questions that aren’t covered by the FAQ will be prioritized; questions that don’t may be ignored.
- WordPress flags comments with multiple links. I still get the comment, I just have to approve it manually for it to show up on the site. So if your comment doesn’t show up, this might be the case.
- I generally reply on a first come, first serve basis, but if there’s a low hanging fruit I’ll address that first.
- I will post a comment in bold red when I stop taking questions for the day or end the post altogether. Please look for and respect these cutoffs before posting! I’ll allow questions after the day 1 cutoff to queue up for the next day, but no new questions will be taken after the day 2 cutoff.
- No new questions will be taken after the godfest ends. Questions asked in other posts may be ignored; please wait for the next godfest!
- Follow-ups to existing questions will be taken as long as the post is still open for comments.
- I’ll close the post for comments a few hours after the godfest ends.
This is FAQ is a work in progress.
- I’m rank 200 or lower and low- or non-IAP, should I roll for X god? – In general, no. Even if the RNG gods blessed you and you just need that one god to perfect your team, early on you should be focusing on accumulating stones and waiting for a high-value godfest. You want to accumulate value to increase the overall quality of your box so you have more team options in the future; not only is the meta always shifting, but there’s no single team in the game that can clear all content. The Player’s Choice Godfest is generally the best value early on, but normal godfests can be plenty good nowadays depending on the combination. Pantheons that have a wide variety of uses like the Heroes, Chinese and Three Kingdoms are great. Minimizing dupe chances should also be a high priority. Also, don’t underestimate the effect the current gala can have on your rolls and be sure to factor in the GFEs that are omitted or have reduced chance (i.e. you want to maximize your chances to roll DKali).
- Which MP Dragon should I buy? – This image isn’t perfect, but sums it up nicely. Credit for the image goes to fether from the subreddit. If there’s ever an updated version, please point me toward it.
|Day 1, 4/30
What a pathetic godfest day. Mediocre leaders and — outside Vishnu — horrible subs. The 8.1 killer awakening update made a few of the old Indian 1 uevos a bit more relevant, but nothing critical. Both pantheons need some upgrades, but it’s more likely Indian 2 will get help in the near future. With You Yu basically preempting Sarasvati in every way, here’s hoping they get that help soon.
|Day 2, 5/1|
|Ame no Uzume||B-||B-||B-|
|Umisachi & Yamasachi||B||B||B|
There’s much more value here than day 1, but the pickings are still a bit slim. Astaroth and Lucifer are great leads, but outside that nothing stands out. So unless you need something for a very specific reason, this day is probably a pass.