Outdated. Keeping this around for posterity.
Monsters are rated on their stats, but in the context of the following criteria:
- Leader power – optimal team power, i.e. descend/challenge dungeon viability
- Leader flexibility – sub availability; friend leader availability; niche lead applications; leader skill activation
- Sub effectiveness – how many teams is this good on?
- Sub utility – maybe not an ideal sub, but needed for certain dungeons
- Pervasiveness – how many teams is it good on or as a leader?
- Farmable – extra credit for not being a REM exclusive
In general, gods will not get rated below C.
A+ – An elite leader and sub. Examples: LKali, RSonia
A – An elite leader or sub or some mix of both. Examples:
- Leader: Krishna, Anubis, Sakuya
- Sub: Hanzo, Kagutsuchi, DKali
- Both: Haku, Pandora, Meimei
- Non-IAP: Athena, LValk, Sandalphon
B – A good leader and/or sub, but sometimes narrow/limited in use. Examples: DQXQ, Leilan, Urd
C – Has uses, but nothing exciting. Examples: GOdin, Isis, Raphael
D – A poor monster. Most gods have been balanced out of this category. Greco-Roman gods before their awoken uevos would go here. Indra is likely here. Non-gods would be like fairy tale, the dragon swordsmen or many of the PADZ dragons.
F – Shouldn’t be in the REM. Examples: golems, toy dragons, elementals.
Pantheons are rated on a similar scale, but take into consideration how good it is to roll on a godfest they are in; particularly from a non-IAP perspective.