I don’t really feel like putting the effort into making a full fledged post, but I still want to share my thoughts on the Summer REM:
- I still plan on writing a full REM review once we’re sure NA is getting it.
- If/when it comes, how will DValk be distributed? Will we get the MP shop update just for this? (Apparently Claire was added to the Summer REM as an 8-star…lol).
- Can DValk serve as a replacement lead for Beelzebub? I don’t think so, as the problem with Beelzebub won’t be solved with just 3x instead of 2.5x. Can she sub on the same team? Probably not; breaking hearts on Beelzebub isn’t a great idea.
- The only roll I really want is Urd. She can team up with Andromeda to emulate the Skuld-Trunks combo NA will never get.
- I already have Bikinitron. It will feel quite bad to roll a dupe, which makes me wary of targeting any of the 7-stars.
- I want Pandora because she fits well into my future plans for my dark box, but being a 7-star is brutal.
- GSonia is also interesting, but she needed a bigger buff to justify the 7-star rarity.
- The rest is pretty much garbage, as expected. These special REMs never have anything that amazing, but I do think the quality for the 6- and 7-stars is better than both the Christmas and Academy REMs. That being said, the waifu quality is significantly lower. Just sayin.
- How hard will I roll? Not sure. It will be hard to resist letting the event end without a Pandora. I also have to leave some budget for Kaede, a probable Eva collab and whatever other collabs they see fit to bring here. It’s a hard life.