The Past Week:
- Last week’s roundup
- Updated PADherder
- 6 ranks – This probably would’ve been closer to 8 ranks had 1.5x EXP not overwritten 1.5x drops for most of the waking weekend. This is a huge oversight by GungHo. They should either make alternate 1.5x drop dungeons available on the weekend or not schedule 1.5x EXP during 3x normals. Or at the very least swap the schedules between Sat and Sun so we have at least one day to get some good farming in. I understand 1.5x EXP is good for some players, but they should make some concessions to the players that only want +eggs.
- Instead of farming +eggs all weekend, I got a lot of good farming in on Diablo III which was surprisingly fun. The game has come a long ways since launch, but there’s still so many frustrating things about the game; I don’t think any game has made me rage so much as D3. I also caught up on my anime backlog, but it would’ve been nice to also be farming +eggs during that time.
Next Week and Beyond:
- JP gave us more GFEs rather than giving us more awoken Norse or Egypt 2 uevos. Hopefully they get back on track this week.
- I’m expecting, and dreading, Halloween spoilers soon.
- This long ass event continues for NA. In the case we get more uevos, the next wave should be Artemis, Amaterasu and Yomi. I don’t foresee them skipping them, but if for some reason they do the wave after that is Ame no Uzume, Osiris and Nut.
- It’s time to get your jewel farming in if you need them as I’m assuming latent invades will come at least once every other event. Cauchemar finally gets a decent jewel invade so I’m going to take the opportunity to max skill one, finally. I’m also looking at Hera-Is to get some light jewels for Awoken Sakuya and I can also skill up Santa Hera for super-niche Shiva Dragon applications.